Monday, September 30, 2013

QuickLift facelifts presents Paula's "Aha" moment



Below is a copy of a recent email that I sent from my Southwest Florida Plastic Surgery practice. If you  would like to sign up for the email list, click on the subscribe button on the lower right-hand sde



Please scroll to the page bottom. Thank you.































































































































Schedule a ConsultationFall 2013 | Send to a Friend
QuickLIft Discover the QuickLift Difference
A Facial Rejuvenation Update from Robert J. Brueck, MD, FACS (239) 939-5233
Reason #10 to choose the QuickLIft Real Patient Stories
For every set of before and after photos, there’s “a story.” The story often boils down to a single moment that prompted our patient to call for a QuickLift® consultation. For Paula, this was that moment:
My aha moment!
“When I saw this picture, I was mortified. My ‘gobbler’ sagged and hung lower than ever. That was the moment I decided it had to go!
From the very first phone call, I KNEW I made the right decision. And now, I LOVE what I see in the mirror. No more turtle necks for me. Most people are surprised at how natural I look. I don’t have that Hollywood fake look. The QuickLift has given me back my self-confidence — and that’s priceless!”
Read Paula’s story.
Have you already had "your moment/"
Tell Us!
Learn more about the QuickLift® today! If you’d like, we’ll put you in touch with Paula, or another one of our patients who will be happy to share their stories with you.
Paula
Schedule a ConsultationSee All 20 Reasons To Choose The QuickLIftSee Our Before and After Gallery
Beauty by Brueck

Robert J. Brueck, MD, FACS
3700 Central Avenue, Fort Myers, FL 33901
14 Del Prado N., Cape Coral, FL 33909
25097 West Olympia, Suite 301
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
(239) 939-5233
www.beauty-by-brueck.com
Exclusive QuickLift Provider
Please click here if you do not wish to receive future emails.

*Actual patient photos courtesy of Dominic A. Brandy, MD. Results may vary. Recovery time may vary as some patients may elect to have additional facial rejuvenation treatments performed at the same time as the QuickLift®. May be performed with local anesthesia or twilight sedation.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home