Thursday, March 7, 2013

Would you have cosmetic surgery if it was free?


Wow!  I read this and knew right away it was not Florida or Beverly Hills.  


In England they surveyed Brits' opinions about “growing old gracefully”

Of 750 women surveyed, only 44% would opt to have cosmetic surgery even it was FREE!

Also, younger individuals were more likely to opt for cosmetic surgery than their older counterparts.  


So think, in America, if only 44% of women would opt for free cosmetic surgery.  

That makes plastic surgery a career filled with good feelings about helping people. But not likely to be very remunerative.

Good thing I practice here and not the U.K.!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say
that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Also visit my blog post vigrxenhancer.com

April 23, 2013 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home