Sunday, December 9, 2012

Will you also say, "miraDry works"?


As a Fort Myers cosmetic surgeon offering the miraDry procedure, I have been impressed by the number of positive reviews I have read on RealSelf.com concerning the procedure as performed in other communities as well. Here's an example:

"I just wanted to say that though I am 3 months past my first procedure and will have my second later this month, the results of the first visit alone have significantly enhanced my quality of life. My sweating has decreased 90% and I feel like a new man.


Like many others who have suffered silently fo (sic) so many years (20+ years for me), words simply cannot express the relief of having this burden lifted.

My overall anxietly (sic) level is a fraction of what it used to be, so aside from not sweating, the freedom to wear whatever I like - on top of the relief - is also incredibly satisfying. I simply cannot say enough.

No the $2,900 I paid (in Atlanta) was not cheap, but it was still well worth it - even for just the results of the first visit. My biggest apprehension was not the cost but the fear of it not working or suffering from side effects. I'm confident that after the second visit I'll be 99% sweat free. I can assure anyone reading this that MIRADRY WORKS!!

I did experience the swelling, soreness, "hickies" and a slight degree of discomfort during the anesthesia and once it wore off, but again - I feel the cost/discomfort vs benefit and increased quality of life is a NO BRAINER.

The Physician's Assistant at Dermatology Associates of Atlanta (coincidententally her name was Mara) who performed the procedure had only done it 5 times prior, but did a fantastic job. It is not rocket science and I feel it is almost impossible to do any serious damage with the machine or with the technology (I'm an electrical engineer and researched the technical aspects thoroughly). This technology is commonly used in other areas of medicine. This is simply a specialized application.

Again, my advice to anyone reading this - if you are suffering as I was, do not hesitate. 
Life is short = )."


I  agree. I have seen so much success with miraDry that I highly recommend it if you have a problem with excessive underarm sweating. As with anything, however, it is not 100% perfect, not 100% without discomfort and not 100% effective  (would settle for 86% effective?). Make an appointment for a 100% free consultation with me and we'll talk about what you could expect as an individual.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home