Monday, September 3, 2012

It's all about confidence

I received the thank you note reproduced below a few days ago.

"I really wanted to thank you for helping me out with the miraDry procedure . I am just heading home from a conference where I came home each night with completely unstained dress shirts. It's hard to explain how shocking and unbelieveable it is for me. It's also quite liberating not to have to worry about embarrassment via pit stains at all. It has already helped my confidence and will probably soon expand by clothing horizons considerably. I can't thank you enough..."

I am sharing this on my blog because it reminded me of an underlying purpose  of and benefit from everything I do. Sure, my web site is labelled "Beauty-by-Brueck" and many of the procedures I do result in the restoration or augmentation of a patient's natural, God-given beauty. But the real change is the inner glow radiated by a person when she or he feels real good about how they look. As a result, they stand straighter, walk with a bounce in their steps, are more ready to speak out in meetings and conversation, rather than holding back.

The miraDry procedure referenced above, however, is different. It is a non-invasive, almost pain-free procedure I perform in my office in about an hour or less. It use digital impulses to disable underarm sweat glands. You can read more about it here. My point is that the elimination of excessive underarm sweating (called hyperhidrosis) allows people who formerly suffered from it to be more confident in meetings, conversations, even in sport events. The previously embarrassing sweat stains are no more. There are other benefits too, including preserving your wardrobe and having tops and shirts last much longer. But, at the bottom, it's the confidence that comes from being able to function in public without worrying about unsightly sweat stains.

If it is problem you have, you don't have to resign yourself to it. Give me a call (239-939-5233) or email my aesthetic assistant (judy@abodyandface.com) to arrange a free consultation.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home