Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another 5-star review AVVO


·   Since I consider "word-of-mouth" to be the absolute best source of information when selecting a plastic surgeon in Fort Myers, FL, I like to post occasional ones to this blog when they arrive. I also post them on a page on my website, so readers can look at past reviews as well as current ones.

    This one just came through from AVVO:

    "I recommend Robert Brueck. Last visit was 1 month ago. Average wait time was 10 minutes. Dr. Brueck was recommended to me for a breast implant replacement. After 16 years mine collapsed. He was very nurturing and kind explaining what needed to be done. In less than a week from my first appointment I was having surgery. The results are OUTSTANDING. It is better than my first one. If other problems arise in the future, I would absolutely return to Dr. Brueck!"


If you have review of your experience with Dr. Brueck, please post it as a comment here.



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you're gοing to а famouѕ blogger if уou аrе not аlгeady ;)
Сheеrs!
My page : Teeth Whitening Thailand

September 8, 2012 at 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home