Thursday, September 15, 2011

Diet Update

This is another in Dr. Robert J. Brueck's blog postings about health. Dr. Brueck MD is a Board Certified plastic surgeon in Fort Myers FL. In this message, he reports progress on his new weight loss program.

I have now been on the PhenTabzRX diet for about 6 weeks.I am terrible when it comes to exact dates, but so far so good.

I have lost about 15 pounds and counting.

Over the past few weeks several people have noticed and commented on my weight loss. That is really a shot of adrenalin to keep me going forward. I have to confess I still cheat a little. I had that terrible Ben Jerry’s ice cream one night. It was so good. But that’s ok. I still try to go to the gym 4-5 times a week. It is not a social hour for me but a real honest to goodness workout. I really work up a sweat.

I would like to get down to about 200 lbs. to see where I go from there. I know it would take a lot of weight off of my ankles, knees and hips. Boy, getting old is not easy.

But Oct 1, I can get back on my drugs - my drug of choice is Celebrex. I had stem cells and PRP into my ankle so I have had to curtail my Celebrex, but Oct 1
st is just around the corner.Yea baby.

I’ll be giving periodic updates. If you would be interested in this program you can call the office and schedule a consult. The initial consult is $100 and the Phen/Tabz RX cost $80 per month.

A new look. A new body. What is it worth?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Dr. Bureck, I just started PhenTabz 10 days ago and already lost 4 pounds. But I also cheat a little by going to the spa, where they have a hydro sauna chamber where I sweat off the pounds by just laying there.
Good luck on your journey to weight loss.

September 17, 2011 at 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home