Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More plastic surgery patient comments - Dr. Brueck, Fort Myers

From time to time we receive comments from our plastic surgery patients in Fort Myers. We are happy to share them with you and other readers of this blog and Dr. Brueck's website.


Here are two from April.

~~~~~~

“Pam was excellent! My anesthesia person (Judy) was awesome! I adore Dr. Brueck. Everybody was so helpful. I felt like I was the only person in the world to them at that very moment and that's a great feeling.”

~~~~~~

“My experience there was absolutely fabulous! Your staff are the most wonderful, nicest, caring people. Dr. Brueck is superb! You're (sic) staff really cares about your people in the way they talk and act – it's just wonderful! I will recommend you to everyone.”

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is very informative. It is very interesting and i have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing your ideas about the law of attraction. I'm happy i found your site.

May 17, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Vikki M said...

47 YEAR OLD FEMALE/TUMMY TUCK, LIPO AND BREAST AUGMENTATION.

Dr B. I cant thank you enough. From my consultation to my constant emails of concerns and fears prior to surgery. You did an amazing job and I look fabulous.
I highly recommend you and your staff to all my friends and colleagues.

I am 6 weeks post surgery.
WEEK 1, was difficult getting from lying down to sitting up position. It hurt to cough or sneeze. Some sutures removed.
WEEK 2,Sutures removed. I was moving around freely, still sore but manageable, still hurt to cough or sneeze.
WEEK 3, I went back to light duties at work, and was able to walk a mile. Still hurt to cough or sneeze.
WEEK 4, resumed sexual activity but with difficulty having an orgasm. Still hurt to cough or sneeze.
WEEK 5, back to work walking regularly, pool exercising, sexual activity, still hurts to cough sneeze and orgasm.
WEEK 6. All is good, a little discomfort when cough or sneeze.

June 2, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home