Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another testimonial for Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Robert Brueck MD

Practicing plastic surgery in Fort Myers, FL brings me many satisfactions. From time to time, a patient heightens that satisfaction by writing me a thank you note. This one struck me as particularly heartfelt because of the patient's background. I hope you agree. (The original printed letter has been transcribed here as written.)

~~~~~~~

"Dear Dr. Brueck and Staff:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I had a mastectomy in 2009 and was very adamant about not getting reconstructed and using a prosthetic. I did that for a year and a half and was getting tired of not having myself back. I did some soul searching and decided to interview a few Plastic Surgeons. I went on line and did a search and found Dr. Brueck. My husband and I had a consultation with him and immediately knew he was the one. From the minute we walked in his office from his staff to Dr. Brueck couldn't have made my decision any easier. I had reconstruction and a nipple done on my left side and an augmentation done on my right side do to a lumpectomy I had eleven years ago. I feel WONDERFUL and the reconstruction/augmentation looks BEAUTIFUL. Dr. Brueck is blessed with magic hands and a great personality.

Dr. Brueck and his staff made a very difficult sensitive situation easier tio handle. THANK-YOU!" - TC

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home