Thursday, November 4, 2010

BOTOX FAILURE

Dr. Robert J. Brueck MD FACS, Fort Myers Board Certified plastic surgeon,
uses this blog to report on news and information pertaining to health and cosmetic procedures.


Many times patients come in to see me and complain that the Botox treatment doesn't last. I always tell my patients the results will vary from one patient to the next depending on their particular metabolism.

Now, there may be an answer. I must state I have NOT tried this product. There is a new product called Zytaze, which is a patent pending zinc and phytase supplement.


In a study of 44 patients they found that patients who started the supplement 4 days before their injection showed improved efficacy and/or duration 93% of the time. The company producing this product is Ocusoft, so you can go to ocusoft.com to learn more before making your decision.

Thank you for stopping by. Please make a note to watch WINK-TV, Channel 5, in Fort Myers at 11:00 am on Sunday, to see my interviews on subjects related to skin health and plastic surgery.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home