Saturday, September 11, 2010

A testimonial from a grateful gynemastia patient.

This is another blog report from Dr. Robert J. Brueck, MD FACS, Fort Myers, Florida plastic surgeon who has a web site at http://www.Beauty-by-Brueck.com that discusses this and other cosmetic surgery issues.

I always am proud and happy to share with the readers of this blog letters I get that are uplifting. This one is especially rewarding. It comes from a man who suffered with the condition called gynemastia, more commonly known as "man boobs". It is a source grave discomfort for men who face humiliation, shame and derision from people who do not understand.

"Dear Dr. Brueck:

"There are really no words to express how grateful I am for what you have done for me.

For over 15 years I have suffered from the humiliation of gynemastia. I thought the extreme nature of my condition was untreatable and that I was doomed to live a life of shame and self-loathing. When I came to your office I was shown more compassion and caring than I have ever known. My whole experience was absolutely the best. I feel like a brand new person. The results of your surgical skills are simply incredible and nothing short of miraculous.

What you have done has saved my life and I would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone considering this, or any other procedure, to put themselves in the expert hands of Dr. Brueck.

You and your staff are agents of the true and divine presence in the universe. Thank you very much for all you have done." - J.P.


This letter and many others I receive testified to the fact that plastic cosmetic surgery is a source of healing for thousands of people. I am so proud to be associated with such a noble cause.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home