Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another testimonial for Dr. Brueck, Fort Myers plastic surgeon

From time to to time, Dr. Brueck gets testimonial letters that he likes to share with other patients and those considering plastic surgery. Here is one, which also will appear on Dr. Brueck's web site. Other testimonials also can be found there.


"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? For me, I saw WHO I was, but, not HOW I wanted to look. After four children, I was ready for some cosmetic changes that would make me feel more confident and comfortable in my own skin. I met two other surgeons before finally meeting Dr. Brueck. He had this warm personality that immediately made me feel calm and relaxed. I had a vision in my mind, and he somehow captured that vision and with his superb talent, he created that imagined vision into a gorgeous reality.


I had a full tummy tuck with muscle revision and a breast augmentation. My friends, family, strangers.... but, most importantly, Me, are impressed with the results. Everything looks natural. My new breasts are so perfectly placed that they look as though I was naturally blessed with a fabulous set of knock-out breasts. And the abdominoplasty... PHENOMENAL!! My abdomen has NEVER looked this good.

Dr. Brueck's artistic and sincere regard for my final outcome produced glorious results. The scar is so low and almost perfectly symmetrical, I could not have imagined it any better than this. Dr. Brueck is a talented surgeon and a man who truly wants to make the dreams of his clients a reality for all the world to see. Thank you, Dr. Brueck."



Obviously, this is one patient's experience and, while there are other similar stories on the testimonial page of Dr. Brueck's web site, this is not a guarantee that you or any other patient
will have identical results.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home