Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Testimonial Worth Repeating

I frequently receive testimonials from people who feel I have helped them in some way with their appearance and self-confidence. Sometimes, the depth of gratitude surprises me.

The following letter touched me in particular.

~~~~~~~~
"Dear Dr. "B"

I'm long overdue in expressing my gratitude for the excellent treatment I received while in your care.

You and Chi are an awesome team. My first encounter with you was unbelievable. You asked me what I would like to have done and I replied that what I would like to have done was not in my budget because I already had 2 other consultations and
now I was willing to settle for less than what I had originally wanted.

You showed me a way that you could fulfill my desires within my budget.

I knew you were not only creative but very generous as well.

You came highly recommended to me by an employee from another surgeon's office; therefore I knew you were a good doctor with a good reputation.

I am just one of your many happy patients who is hoping that God will continue to bless you and your practice.

You definitely go the extra mile. Thank you from the bottom of my heart." - D.E.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can read this and more letters on my web site from patients who have found plastic cosmetic surgery to be life-changing. It is a fact that we are evaluated based to some extent on our appearance. It is especially true with first encounters, such as job interviews.

In this time of job shortages, the competition for the next opening is fierce. How you look can often determine if you even get a second interview. As a result, many people are investing in some form of cosmetic surgery to make themselves more "hire-able".

There is a video interview among the testimonials on my website that brings this home in very powerful way. I encourage you to view it. In fact, I consider it so significant that I am re-posting it here.



Keep this in mind as you consider your future. You invest in many aspects of your tomorrows. If you would like to talk about this possibility for you, call me for a free consultation. Yes, the consultation will be completely free - and confidential. By the way, if cosmetic surgery is right for you, I have a few opportunities to save vs. standard surgery charges that can make cosmetic enhancements even more attractive.

Thank you for reading and feel free to share this message with friends and colleagues.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home